Turn Ideas into Reality
Schools are key in our life. Your time at school makes your history, and will last with you for all your life. This experience is unique and so important for everyone indeed.
Frequently Asked Questions
It may be helpful to have a look our FAQ if you have any question, and contact us if your question is not listed below.
How does it work?
Simple. If you are looking for a private school in the UK, for example. It can be: day school, boarding school, special education school for children with autism or dyslexia, dyspraxia, social communication difficulties. Short courses, like language, or in particular subject, like economics, art, politics eg. Or you would like to take a foundation year in the UK. In all these cases we can help you: to find an appropriate school, which will met your requirements, wishes, and needs. The best option matched to your level of knowledge.
- Contact us.
- Tell us what you are looking for.
- We tell you how much will be our fees. Sometimes, our services are free of charge. If you have already found a private boarding school, and you only need us to help you with admissions. Then we may do it with no charge at all, as normally schools pay agent commission for us to help with all documents.
- If our services are not free, then we will tell you how much and what exactly included.
- When you are happy with our quote, we will send you a payment link.
- After your payment, we will start our search based on your needs. We will have a look at admissions for every school and if your application potentially will match to the school’s conditions, we will send to this school a placement request via email.
- Once the school is provisionally happy with you as a potential candidate, we will contact you, and offer this school.
- If you are happy to go ahead, we will tell you what next steps are.
- Normally, we draft a registration form, and attach all relevant information from you, for example, your current school report, your latest exam’s results.
- Then you would need to pay a registration fees, between £100.00 and £400.00. And that you will pay directly to the school. Or via us if you prefer.
- School, then asses your application and issue a place offer. It may be unconditional, or conditional, if you need to attach some information in the future.
- Then you will pay deposit, and school fees again directly to the school. All done.
What schools you can help with?
We can only help with private schools. They also called: independent schools, or public schools. Yes, public schools in the UK mean private schools.
- Boarding schools
- Day schools
- Special education needs schools
- Foundation year schools
- A-Level, T-Level, GCSEs, IGCSE, BTEC, IB, and other courses
- American schools
- International schools
- Religious schools
- Sixth-form schools
- Summer schools
- Selective and non-selective schools
- Top ranking schools
- Ballet school
- Online schools
- English language schools